MOBILE SCAN SDK
Fast and reliable Software Development Kit (SDK) to capture and display printed data from passports, ID cards and driver's licenses - Creating confidence and convenience
Read machine-readable codes with one SDK
Used on ID cards and passports according to ICAO Document 9303
Used on driver's licenses and ID cards according to ISO/IEC 15438
Use data in your app
The Mobile Scan SDK can easily be integrated into your app to capture data of ID cards, passports and driver’s licenses. Some of the use cases where this automatic capture brings benefits in the form of process efficiency, user experience, and higher data quality are:
- Authentication of people*
- Guest registrations
- Member registrations
- Hotel Check-ins
- Customer onboarding
- Travel facilitation
- Age checks
* if the Mobile Scan SDK is combined with Mobile Chip SDK and biometric checks.
- Fast and reliable scan of MRZ and PDF417
- Off-line data inspection and verification
- Easy to integrate with other SDKs
- Compatible with Apple and Android operating systems
Combine SDKs from OVD Kinegram
OVD Kinegram provides different SDKs for identity proofing. The MOBILE SCAN SDK can be combined with the MOBILE CHIP SDK and the MOBILE DOC LIBRARY SDK (coming soon). Check out the various possibilities.
Use demo app
Try the features yourself. Download our fully functional demonstrator KINEGRAM DIGITAL SEAL which includes MOBILE CHIP SDK, MOBILE SCAN SDK and DOC LIBRARY SDK.
Use the store button below.
Any questions? Ask the expert
Would you like to know more about this product? Just leave us a note and the product owner will happily schedule an appointment with you. We offer Skype or Webex meetings for demonstrations or individual Q&A-Sessions. Fill out this form and we will contact you shortly.
We know document security
The optical element KINEGRAM is the world’s most advanced foil based security solution for the protection of government documents and banknotes. More than 120 countries trust the KINEGRAM and the innovative capacity of OVD Kinegram AG.
- ISO 14298:2013 Management of Security Printing Processes
- CWA 15374:2018 Security Management System for Supplier to the Security
- ISO 9001:2015 Qualitiy Management System
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System
- ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management System